Last updated: June 20, 2017 at 14:39 pm
UPD: You are not required to send your card data any more.
Vihula Manor is a charming 16th century estate situated in the Lahemaa National Park, at a 3km distance from the Gulf of Finland.
Special room prices are offered to the Castle Meeting participants in the Vihula manor:
|Single room||78 EUR per night|
|Double/twin room||83 EUR per night|
In order to book a room in Vihula Manor during the conference, please write an email to Ave Krusell at with cc: to Anneli Vainumäe at . In the email please quote “5ICMCTA” as the promocode.
It is possible to share a room with another attendee. If the room sharer is not known, we will try to arrange one – please let us know.
The following information is required for the registration:
- First and family name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport validity
- Contact phone number
- Payment method choice:
- prepayment invoice for bank transfer (full amount paid upfront);
- bank card payment on arrival to Vihula (you don’t need to send your card data).
- Arrival date
- Departure date
- Room type (single/double/twin)
- Would you like to share a room?
- Room sharer (with whom would you like to share the room, if known)
- If room sharer is not know, are you sharing with male/female?
- Food preferences (regular/vegetarian, specific allergies)
For students in universities and higher education institutions, the cost of one night of stay (August 27-28th) will be covered by the University of Tartu ASTRA project PER ASPERA Doctoral School of Information and Communication Technologies. For eligibility, a copy of a student ID is required. The student will also be required to sign a participation sheet at the Student Workshop on August 28th.